This tool I wrote is a Windows application that allows you to interact with the Microsoft Ajax Minifier without using the command line or Visual Studio. With this GUI tool you can do the following:
- run the minifier in the background
- enable/disable the minifier’s hypercrunch and analysis options
- open the output folder once the minifier finishes
- view the minifier’s output
Download the free GUI tool for the Microsoft Ajax Minifier.
More information about the Microsoft Ajax Minifier
For detailed information about the Microsoft Ajax Minifier, check these sources:
- Scott Guthrie’s announcement of the Microsoft Ajax Minifier tool
- Stephen Walter’s post, Using the Microsoft Ajax Minifier
Have comments or suggestions?
If you have any type of feedback, I’d love to hear from you. Leave me a comment, or reach me via Twitter or email.