My Sencha Touch book is now updated for Sencha Touch 2.3. The book will teach you how to create a Sencha Touch 2.3 application. Starting with UI mockups, and ending with a production build of the app.
The book focuses on these specific topics:
- The building blocks of a Sencha Touch application.
- How to implement the Model-View-Controller pattern in a Sencha Touch application.
- How to create an application with multiple views, and how to implement intuitive navigation patterns.
- How to create list-based and master-detail user interfaces in a Sencha Touch application.
- How to use Sencha Touch forms to capture and validate user input.
- How a Sencha Touch app leverages HTML5 local storage to save data on the device.
- How to scaffold, minify, and deploy a Sencha Touch app to production using Sencha Cmd.
I just wanted you to know that I discovered your Sencha Touch 2 tutorials online and it’s the first thing that connected all the dots for me, even after trying another Sencha Touch 2 book (which shall remain nameless) from a major publisher. I think I was all set with just the tutorials, but I bought the book just to support your work. I’m glad I did, because there are even more great details in the book.