Are you wondering how to learn Sencha Touch quickly?
Learn how to create a Sencha Touch application with the latest version of Sencha Touch – step by step, from design to production-ready app.
If you are new to Sencha Touch or are already familiar with this Framework but have not built an entire application by yourself, this is a great book for you.
How this Sencha Touch Book Will Help You
Building a Sencha Touch Application is a Sencha Touch eBook that will teach you the following topics:
- The building blocks of a Sencha Touch application.
- How to implement the Model-View-Controller pattern in a Sencha Touch application.
- How to create an application with multiple views, and how to implement intuitive navigation patterns.
- How to create list-based and master-detail user interfaces in a Sencha Touch application.
- How to use Sencha Touch forms to capture and validate user input.
- How a Sencha Touch app leverages HTML5 local storage to save data on the device.
- How to scaffold a Sencha Touch project, minify, and deploy your application to production using Sencha Cmd.
“This e-book is THE first place to start for learning Sencha Touch. After several days of poking through examples this book had me up and running within a few hours and now I am on my way to developing enterprise level applications used by over 80,000 users. This book is a MUST for starting with Sencha Touch.” – Peter Douglas
Learn Sencha Touch the Painless Way
If you are learning Sencha Touch, you are likely going through some pains and frustrations. I have been there. I know that it is easy to find docs and examples that are hard to understand and poorly explained.
This book is what I would have liked to have when I started learning Sencha Touch. I know it will help you learn quickly and painlessly.
These are some of the reasons why you will love this eBook:
- You do not need to have prior knowledge of Sencha Touch. You will find all you need to know to go from zero to a working app in the book.
- You will not get bored reading tons of framework references because the book is not a rehash of the Sencha Touch documentation.
- You will not find yourself wondering how something in the book works. The book is written in a style that you can understand, with clear explanations and examples.
- You will not spend hours and hours reading through irrelevant stuff. The book is concise and to the point. You can read it and be ready to write your own apps within a couple of days.
- You will not get headaches trying to make the source code work. The book comes with full source code for each chapter and the finished app. And the source code works!
- You are not alone. You can contact me directly if you have comments or questions.
“By far the best Touch 2 example I have seen.” – BillyB
What Does this eBook Cover?
The book covers areas that are essential on any Sencha Touch application:
- Generating a Sencha Touch app with Sencha Cmd
- MVC in Sencha Touch
- Navigation between views
- Sencha Touch Lists
- Sencha Touch Forms
- Sencha Touch Models
- Sencha Touch Stores
- Creating a production build
“This has been an exceptional help in learning Sencha Touch MVC applications.” – Aishwarya Sharma
Take a Peek
Chapter 1: Introducing the Notes App
Chapter 2: Rendering Cached Notes
Chapter 3: Creating the Controller
|Chapter 4: Loading Notes into the Editor
Chapter 5: Saving Notes
Chapter 6: Deleting Notes
Chapter 7: Creating a Production Build
“Thanks a lot for the tutorial. It was really helpful and well explained. A very nice start for the Sencha Touch technology.” – Juan Carlos Morales
Download It Now
- Instant download of eBook in Pdf format.
- Instant download of source code bundle with code for finished application, plus each chapter’s code.
- 100% money back guarantee.
“I discovered your Sencha Touch 2 tutorials online and it’s the first thing that connected all the dots for me, even after trying another Sencha Touch 2 book (which shall remain nameless) from a major publisher.” – David Thibault
My Guarantee That This eBook will be a Great Investment
If you are not happy with the book for any reason, please let me know via email (miamicoder[AT]gmail.com) within 60 days of the date of purchase and I will refund your purchase price in full, no questions asked.
The Brains Behind the Book
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.